Location: Norfolk County
We are currently accepting resumes for positions in the London and GTA area starting in April.
The incumbents would work as Consulting Dietitians under contract to VIDA Dietetics, with support and advice as needed, a comprehensive set of clinical and administrative policies, procedures & documentation tools, vacation relief and regular team / education meetings.
The owners of VIDA Dietetics, Julie Urbshott and Sarah Faulds, work closely with their Associate Dietitians and have developed a strong team of professionals dedicated to the provision of high quality, comprehensive nutrition care services for LTC residents.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Qualifications and requirements
- Ability to work independently, with support from the team
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and computer skills
- Demonstrated time management skills and organizational ability
- Registration with the College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Member of Dietitians of Canada and the Gerontology Network
- Current Professional Liability Insurance
- Previous experience in Long Term Care is required
- Applicants must have their own vehicle and be prepared to travel